Live in Perfect Harmony.
Legato, downtown Victoria’s newest 18-storey high-rise condominium, is Italian for musical notes that are “tied together”. The building was designed with harmony in mind; with each suite sliding away from the next to allow views from all suites.
Sleek lines and gentle curves define the structure with attention to detail and close proximity to all amenities which makes Legato more than just a place to live; it makes it a home.
Features & Finishes (Floors 1-15)
- Overheight ceilings in living/bedrooms
- Smooth finished ceilings
- German made laminate flooring in all areas
- Closet organizers in master bedrooms
- Frameless bypass mirrored closet doors in all bedrooms
- Solid-core 7’ high wood entry doors with stainless steel lever sets
- Elegant 7’ high interior doors with lever sets in stainless steel finish
- 5.5” flat profile baseboards throughout
- Electric baseboard heaters with individually controlled thermostats
- Frigidaire Affinity full size stackable washer/dryer units
- Smart panels
- Recessed outlets and in-wall conduits for wall mount TV locations
- Designer roller blinds
- Laminate wood flooring
- Polished Caesarstone quartz full 3cm thick counters
- Contemporary glazed mosaic ceramic full height tile backsplash
- Pendant LED lighting over breakfast bars
- USB outlets located in breakfast bars
- Stainless steel appliance package including:
- Jenn-Air counter-depth, French door fridge with internal water/ice dispensers
- Jenn-Air 30-inch electric radiant cook top with glass-touch electronic controls
- TriFecta dishwasher by Jenn-Air with stainless steel interior
- KitchenAid Eurostyle 24” wall oven
- Built in Panasonic microwave oven
- Venmar Jazz chimney style hood fan
- In-sink disposal unit
- Textured laminate kitchen cabinet doors imported from Italy with German made hardware
- Glass and aluminum framed upper cabinet accent doors
- Full height pantries in most units
- Pull out recycling centre
- Gallery rail interiors and inner drawers
- Soft-closers on all doors and drawers
- Under mount stainless steel sinks with polished chrome pullout spray Grohe faucets
- 12” X 24” porcelain honed tile flooring
- 12” X 24” porcelain glazed tile tub & shower surrounds
- Polished Caesarstone quartz full 3cm thick vanity tops
- Grohe faucets in polished chrome
- Curved polished chrome shower curtain rods in 2nd bathrooms
- Frameless glass shower partitions in ensuite bathrooms
- Under mount rectangular wash basins
- Foremost Essex one-piece high efficiency toilets with top mounted flush
- Linen towers in some ensuite bathrooms
- Wall hung German made vanities in 2nd bathrooms
- Balcony or patio/terrace suites
- Thermally efficient low e glazed windows and patio doors
- Concrete & steel stud construction finished with glass, painted concrete, & limestone veneer
- Rainscreen system for complete weather protection
- 2/5/10 new home warranty coverage provided by National Home Warranty Program
- Spacious 15’ high main entrance lobby
- Air conditioned lounge/meeting room with servery and wheel chair accessible washroom
- Fitness room with mechanical ventilation system
- Roof top garden (2nd level) including water wall, outdoor kitchen, and zen garden
- Craft room
- Electric car high-speed charging station
- Two high speed elevators with restricted floor access
- Owner and visitor parking
- Secured, individual storage lockers at parking level
- Bicycle storage rooms at parking levels
- Full-time resident caretaker
- 24-hour digital video surveillance of building entry points
- Interphone system
- Restricted floor access for elevators
- Secured and brightly lit underground parking
- Remote to activate access to underground parking
- Touch key entry system at lobbies and common areas
Electric Car Charging Station
State of the art, secured high-speed charging
Secured Bicycle Storage
Easy access bicycle rooms at parking levels
Roof Top Garden
Including a water wall, outdoor kitchen, and zen garden
- Glazing is limited to 40% of the exterior surface area of the building. Glazing is reduced on the north side that is subject to greater heat loss and increased on the south side for maximum daylighting.
- Balconies have been sized to a minimum (2% of vertical surface area of each floor) to reduce thermal bridging and consequent heat loss through the floor slabs at these locations.
- Average wall insulation is increased to reduce heat loss.
- The building envelope will be air tight and impermeable to moisture.
- All amenities and shopping are within walking distance reducing the number of car trips and promoting walking.
- The project is adjacent to a transit stop.
- The project intensifies the use of existing city infrastructure which is an efficient use of resources.
- The number of people living in the downtown core area is increased, which helps to relieve development pressure on surrounding natural and agricultural areas.
The site is located on bus routes and is walking distance to downtown. The Harris Green neighborhood itself provides goods and services at the development’s doorstep.
- Secure indoor parking is provided for 88 bicycles in several generously sized bicycle rooms. A 6-stall bicycle rack is located at the entrance to the residential lobby.
- A high-speed electric car charging station has been provided in a dedicated parking stall at a convenient location in the secure underground parking.
- Demolition of existing building will be controlled to maximize re-use and recycling of construction products.
- The new building provides a comprehensive recycling facility in the underground.
- Each suite will be equipped with 100% fan assisted fresh air ventilation. The fresh air promotes healthy indoor air quality and reduces the potential for moisture build-up and condensation especially in the winter months when windows tend to be kept shut.
The building features a roof top rain garden on the second floor. Rain gardens are lushly planted landscape features that receive stormwater runoff from the roof and patios of the building. When it rains, water pools on the surface, creating a rainwater feature. The rain garden cleans the stormwater as it infiltrates through the soil. The stormwater system requires no energy to operate it – it works by gravity.